Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Wedding Bells To Start Off The New Year

We were honored to witness the marriage of my dear Aunt Sim and "new" Uncle Ed. These two are very dear to our hearts and it was a blessing to be a part of this special moment. My aunt lost her husband (my mother's brother) about six years ago and Ed lost his wife about eight years ago. My Aunt and I are very close and so it was important to me that she find just the right man. Well I didn't expect her to go looking for one on the internet, I thought that was just for the "young & the desperate". It just so happens that Ed decided to try online dating as well and so the story begins. I'm so excited for the both of them and my Aunt Sim could not have picked a better man, Ed is the real deal and we love him very much. Welcome to the family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment