Thursday, January 15, 2009

So here is the Baird family's attempt at blogging. We have enjoyed all of our friends blogs that we have decided to do one ourselves. After two weeks of trying to figure it out and several emails to Keira begging for help, this is my first entry. Yeah for me!!! We not only want to use this blog to keep our friends and family up to date with our happenings, but also so that we can look at it ourselves and see all the memories we have created over the year. Happy Blogging!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the fun of blogging! I am so excited that you have joined this little world. For me, it has allowed an opportunity to document events I would have never written down, but rather tried to lock into my own memory. Well, I gotta tell you - this memory is not working the same. I have to document as much as possible. Another thing, I love reading my friends' blogs - it keeps me up to date on their happenings. So, I am excited that you are going to do this.

    Enjoy - Keira

    ReplyDelete